Monday, November 22, 2010

Recent Nordstrom Rack Shoe Finds

If you haven't yet heard the buzz about the awesome Nordstrom Rack Groupon, go check it out NOW! I heart Nordie's Rack for all the awesome shoe deals I've been able to score over the years (like my favorite pair of heels, the Via Spiga Lang pumps). In honor of the Groupon, I thought I'd share two of my most recent finds...

Found these Elizabeth and James flats for only $90... That's over 60% off! 

I've been on the lookout for a new pair of black flats for a while now and was super lucky to stumble upon these at the Burbank Rack a few weeks ago... in their original box and dust bag! People have been buzzing about the Mason heels forever now, but I've never heard much talk about their flats. Having never tried on their shoes before, I think the brand runs large because these are a size 5 and fit me perfectly (I normally wear a size 5.5/6). The store carried a few other styles of E&J flats, but these were the ones that caught my eye. I love that the pointy toe is a little more chic than all the rounded flats I own and the perforation adds such a pretty touch (especially when wearing with brightly painted toenails). The shoe is pretty well made, with a soft black suede outer material and leather inner sole. I'm really happy to report that they were super comfortable to wear right away! I did quite a bit of walking on the first day and was lucky to come out of it unscathed (no painful heel blisters!).

These just might be my new favorite pair of flats!

With the weather changing, I was also pretty excited to find a pair of grey Stuart Weitzman Pellets at the Glendale Rack. Jessica of SeeJessicaGo has a pair of these and Janice owns a pair of black Tory Burch Reva jellies, so I've been on the lookout for my own! My friend commented that they're actually not that practical since they don't cover enough of your feet to keep you warm... but these are definitely okay for the short trek from my office parking lot to building. I'm so glad I won't have to worry about ruining any more work heels and flats by walking in those yucky rainy day puddles. Plus, they probably won't cause as much of a stir as my brightly colored rain boots. Since I got these in a size 6, they are roomy enough not to squish my feet and will hopefully prevent the discomfort that some people have reported feeling from the pressure of the pellet caps.

Scored these in size 6 for only $35!

As you can tell, my department of choice at the store is definitely shoes--they even separate designer shoes into easy to browse racks so it's super convenient to find those gems. I don't usually do too much clothing shopping at the Rack since it takes a bit more effort, but the store is pretty good about organizing clothes by department and size. I've also picked up a few accessories (sunglasses, jewelry, scarves, and beauty products) here and there. There's definitely something for everyone, so if you haven't yet picked up today's Groupon, get on it, readers! There are too many goodies to be found.

9 comments:

  1. AH EXCITING! I bought TWO groupons! I hope I can use them =X I accidentally did this too because I was defaulted on ORlando for some reason and then bought another in New York.

    And omg those Stuart Weitzman jelly shoes are the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE flats I've ever owned! =X I know it's because my toes are longer than they designed for or something, but that round disc on my left side digs into my big toe joint every single time I move and the backs give me the worst blisters ever.. I hope yours fit you better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that sounds really, really terrible! They don't feel weird on me at all... I hope they don't end up hurting!! Ahh! I was so excited to find them because they're so cute! Will let you know how they work out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I was agreed, I'll keep in touch to your blog. This blog is so usefully, Thanks for the posted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds at Nordstrom Rack! i really love both pairs of flats that you found and it's good that they were both pretty comfortable (I've heard reviews of how horribly uncomfortable those are). i'll have to check out my Rack soon and hopefully i'll have as good of luck as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that they had an online Rack! That's awesome that their return policy allows you to take them straight to Nordies so you don't have to end up paying any extra shipping costs! I hope they start upping the amount of inventory they have on there as well. I definitely saw the E&J flats that they have on the site while I was shopping in-store, so maybe they will start matching more of their inventory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been searching forever for a Tiffany blue color! Let me know if you know of any!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'm loving how so much dressier they are because of the pointy toe! I used to be super lazy about going to stores like the Rack, but sometimes it's totally worth doing the digging. I really like how organized their designer shoe racks are though and have been pretty impressed with how well the stores actually keep the shoes in their correctly labeled size areas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica's comment got me completely worried about those Stuart Weitzman flats, but so far, so good! Hopefully it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo I really like the E&J flats! I resisted the Nordstrom Groupon because of the close expiration date and not being sure of how well-stocked my local Rack is (never been there before!), but I hope I don't end up regretting it if I keep seeing these great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails