Friday, September 10, 2010

Ann Taylor 40% Off Sale

Oh blogging community, you make me poor! Thanks to Jean at ExtraPetite always raving about her love for the Ann Taylor perfect pumps (check out this post for her vast collection of them), I've been sitting on my hands waiting for the 40% off sale that was to come. Finally, the day is here for me to grab some for myself! Use code ANNSTYLE for 40% off 3 or more full-priced items and get free shipping for orders over $150!


Ann Taylor at ShopStyle
Perfect Elle Pump in Black, size 5.5 (orig: $158, sale: $95): I'm embarrassed to say that I actually don't own a real pair of standard leather work pumps, so these were a must!


Ann Taylor at ShopStyle
Perfect Patent Pump in Walrus, size 5.5 (orig: $155, sale: $93): I'm trying to go lighter with my work outfits, so having several pairs of non-black heels is a good push for this goal. Have had my eye on these for so long and will definitely be wearing them lots!


Ann Taylor at ShopStyle
Petite Silk Polka Dot Ruched Top in size 0P (orig: $88, sale: $52): I never, ever wear button-ups to work and this top is a great choice for the fall with its longer sleeves. Plus the polka dots keep it fun and feminine.




Ann Taylor at ShopStyle
Petite Tropical Wool Skirt in Heather Grey, size 2P (orig: $108, sale: $62): I'm not sure why I missed PAG's advice on this skirt running big, but I ordered it in my normal size of 2. Hoping this will fit!

All of the above for $335. I was really looking forward to buying some pants for the fall/winter, but all the ones I wanted were completely sold out in my sizes (twill pants, anyone?). Sadness. Oh well, until the next sale... I've been on a crazy shopping spree and need to STOP. What are you girls getting from this sale?

1 comment:

  1. Oh!...that's great helpful, it's so right to me! Million thanks for the article,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails