Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Madewell 25% off Sale + Free Shipping!

I discovered Madewell on my very first trip to NYC in the summer of 2008 and instantly fell in love with the comfy and casual style of the brand. Although I find myself near the Century City location on most weekends, I haven't had much time to actually stop in and do some real shopping. With the price points being a bit higher than I'd rather pay for "casual" clothing, the announcement of the current extra 25% off sale items was a pleasant surprise! Being the sister brand to J.Crew makes Madewell an easy choice and it definitely has its share of fans. Stylepint has often raved of her love for the brand (she wears everything from there so well too!) and I quickly picked up my first pair of Madewell jeggings after seeing how nicely they fit on I Am Stylish. In comparison to my $150 Citizens of Humanity Avedon Jeggings (which Janice and I LA-LOVE), I would say paying less than $60 (on sale from Shopbop earlier this year) for them was an exciting find!

Well, it gets better! The jeggings are currently on sale for $44.95 (original retail price of $95)! I usually try to avoid sales on sales because I end up buying things I wouldn't ever buy to begin with... However, it was just my luck that my beloved legging jeans were actually included in the sale (in great colors and in my size!). I love the fit, feel, and look of these and still can't believe what a great deal they are! They don't stretch out during wear and the material is perfect for tucking into boots. I can't wait for my new jeans to arrive and will definitely be living in these for the next couple of months. At this price point, these should not be passed up if you're looking to try some new jeans.


Purchased two pairs of Legging Jeans in Anvil and Chasm:
Madewell at ShopStyle


I also picked up the Chilly Days Cardigan in charcoal for $14.99 (original price: $72):
Madewell at ShopStyle


And if I didn't already own one too many boyfriend cardigans, this would've been a great pick as well as I've heard nothing but great things about Madewell cardis:
Madewell at ShopStyle
Oversized Cardigan: $31.99 after discounts (original price: $88)

Use Ebates for 1% cashback and the store offers free shipping and returns on jeans. No reason not to try, right? Shop now until 12/20 for an extra 25% off all sale items with code: HOLIDAY.

Edit: I wore the jeggings to work today (paired with Hollister knit top, J.Crew ballet flats, H&M scarf) and am even more excited about having two more pairs on their way to me now! For the petites out there, the 32' inseam is slightly long for us shorties, but the material makes it pretty easy scrunch up without too much awkwardness. I love these.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails