Friday, February 5, 2010

Tee-Time

Remember back in '08 when all the girls were running to Target to buy those multi-pack Hane's men's v-necks?! My roomie and I (and every other girl on campus) practically LIVED in these. After getting the okay to wear casual dress to work, I'm quickly rediscovering my love for t-shirts and all that can be done with them.

How effortlessly cute does LC look in her skinny jeans and deep v-neck tee? Maybe I can't pull off looking that hot at work, but I've been loving the fact that my shift out of biz cas has made way for some t-shirt and jeans days! Like Lauren, I go for the long and lean tees because they're perfect for creating that slim silhouette--especially on petite girls like myself. Since some of my shirts are a little more low-cut than others, I layer a cami underneath or drape a cute scarf across. For dressier days, I like to pair a colorful baggy cardigan over a ruffly tee. Lauren also dressed up the white tee look (below) with a belt and heels. Perfect way to transition the comfy outfit to night-time wearability! So many options, with such little effort! It really is as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... My favorite tees for comfort, style, and quality are from American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, and J.Crew. Now I'm obsessed with buying moreeeee.



LC in a David Lerner organic roll-up tee. The sleeves give the shirt a little more femininity.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails