Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Blossoms

The rain's really been coming down in LA and all I can think about is how quickly I wish spring and summer would be back already! The dreariness of cold, wet rain combined with long work days makes a girl quite sad. With a closet full of colorful dresses (and tons more on my to-buy list), I can't wait for this to be over! My sister was visiting the other day and had on a cute new floral dress that she picked up from UCLA neighborhood store, Kaitlyn. It reminded me that I can't think of anything I love more than spring blossoms.

Ruffle Tiered Dress ($29.90): This is the dress my sister had on and it's totally cute and girly! I'm going to pair this (when I steal it from her) with my favorite grey boyfriend cardigan for a weekend brunch date.

Collective Concepts B&W Dress ($59.00): This is one of my favorite floral dresses. I love the bold contrast of the black and white flowers and the structured fit makes this quite work-friendly (always a plus for us working girls). Adding sky high heels will easily transition this into a Friday after-work ensemble.



American Eagle at ShopStyle
AE Floral Tube Dress ($44.50): I have a dress like this from the summer collection and it's one of my favorites! It hugs in all the right places giving me a smaller waist, bigger hips, and a good amount of bustiness (because that's what us petite gals could all use a little more of).
 

Kate Spade at ShopStyle
Why stop at dresses? This Kate Spade beauty is a MUST. There's something about red flowers that makes every girl a little weak in the knees.

Kate Spade at ShopStyle
And just for fun, aren't these the cutest earrings ever?!

Rain, rain, please go away so my dresses and shoes can come out to play!

2 comments:

  1. I love those red Kate Spade shoes. Do her shoes fit true to size?

    Something I've become obsessed with lately are shoe clips...I found a lot of cute flower ones on eBay, which I'm eyeing because they can change up the look of a pair of shoes without making the change permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a 5.5/6 depending on brand, but my Kate Spade flats are 6 and fit perfectly and don't stretch out at all. Her shoes are definitely my new favorite brand.

    Thanks for the tip on shoe clips! Can't believe I've never thought of these before--will definitely have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails