Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Instagram

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm disappointed with the switcheroo that CA and NY pulled on me with the weather - it was rainy, gloomy and for the most part, very chilly in the Bay Area, while I jealously read tweets from East Coast counterparts about the 70+ degree gorgeous sunshine.




Top left: Am I the last person to find out about Daiso, Japanese dollar super store? If only I had my own place to decorate. This Saturday, my friend Eveline took me for the first time and I was itching for all the adorable housewares, including cutesy lunch boxes that I can't wait to make into bentoboxes for um, future kids. Foursquare also tipped me off to the beauty section, with its extensive false eyelash selection - will keep these in mind for Vegas or special occasion events. I picked up some hair tie ropes and chestnuts for snacking.

Top right: To honor St. Patrick's Day, I pulled out the only green thing I had, this Yoshi tshirt that was a genius gift for the bf. The bottom words say "games" in Chinese, which is pronounced "yo shi"!

Bottom left: H&M has stepped up its game and is enticing me with all the recent offerings. This is the third time I've bought stuff from the store in two weeks. Today's goods: khaki crocheted sweater perfect for layering over maxi dresses/skirts during summer, breezy black asymmetrical hem top on sale, white vest for layering (pattern emerging: I love holey knits for summer), and a geometric pyramid gray/white bracelet. 

Bottom right: Coachella wristbands are heeerreee! On my shopping list is what to wear for this music festival. Boho, carefree, but mostly being comfortable as I'll be on my feet for the better part of the days. Can't believe it's 3 weeks away.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. i've been enjoying your new updates janice!! :) welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Gasp* I missed the last version of H&M's white crochet vest and have regretted passing it up ever since. Will definitely be heading out to the store to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's a great staple for summer! I sized up for the vest btw. It's in their Divided section. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks shelly!! glad for the support =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails