Sunday, August 22, 2010

Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in as I know I've been quite absent lately. Unfortunately, I've been going through a very tough time personally as this summer has been full of unexpected challenges and events. In any case, am hoping things will settle down soon so I can get back to writing. I know I speak for Janice as well when I say that these past few months of connecting with everyone within the blogging community has been so exciting and we appreciate everyone's continued support. I'm so happy at how much we've been able to grow Coastalpolitan this year and hope to continue to do so! My recent inability to keep up with all your posts and comments leaves me sad, but I have my fingers crossed that things will work out. Hope everyone is having a great summer and hope to be back soon. :)

For now, am loving this notebook to keep me going!

4 comments:

  1. Life is funny that way isn't it? Kind of sneaks up on you unexpected. I hope you both are doing well; Love reading your blog - it's one of the blogs that inspired me to start one of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out for you. We'll still be here whenever you find the time to post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything Mishi - take care of yourself; we will be here for you whenever you need to take your mind off things for a while =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog you guys have here! I actually have a blog called "Stay Calm, Have A Cupcake" - Whenever I'm facing stressful times, I bake cupcakes...feel free to stop by my blog and try out some of the recipes. Have a great day!

    www.fontgirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails