Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rose Champagne Lovin'

I'm convinced that shopping is a bad, bad addiction in all sorts of ways. When forgotten, you almost convince yourself you can live without it. When wrapped up in the essence of it, you can't even begin to imagine life without the rush. That may be a little over the top, but I'm constantly finding myself caught up in huge waves of buy, buy, buy. I picked up a bevy of fun, fun goodies while visiting Norcal and have to share them all with you over the next few days!


Rose Champagne. So pretty. I've always loved Reiss--their pieces are stunningly beautiful and painfully pricey. I picked up this gorgeous Alonsio Weave Fold Over Clutch while shopping in SF this weekend and I'm absolutely in love with it. I've been looking for a going out clutch/wristlet and this doubles up as both! The detachable strap allows for easy transitioning between classy dinner dates and ridiculous nights out (we have to have some way of holding onto our bags while juggling those drinks, right?). The weaving is also a sweet contrast to the more standard clutches I've seen and the ones I already own. The best part is that the color is seriously unlike anything I've seen (it even photographs nicely!) and will be a perfect pop against a LBD or even as an addition to a bright colored frock! I picked this up at the Reiss store for $240, but ASOS has it for only $203!

If I hadn't already done so much damage to my bank account last week, I would've desperately wanted to buy this pretty little skirt as well:

It reminds me of the Aaron Ashe skirt from The White Dress Shop I've been eyeing! Oh well, maybe next time... For now, my pretty little clutch will have to do. I'm so disgustingly in love with it that I might try to pull off taking it out on casual outings here and there.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails