Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nick & Mo Tessa Coat

9_4_09_2_large
As mentioned in Janice's winter coats post, I've been wanting to buy the Nick & Mo Tessa Coat from The White Dress Shop, but it's been sold out for a while now (probably because, like it did for me, Tiffany's recommendation really won everyone over). Well thankfully, the store has such amazing customer service that not only did Bola email me back last month to say they'd be getting more of these, she emailed me again yesterday to share the great news that it was finally available again! For only $149, this is a perfect white jacket for the coming winter months. The mock collar and buttons are cute and simple! This will be much more fun to throw on for my holiday outings. No more covering up those cheerful dresses with the same boring black coat this season!

The site is also offering free shipping on orders over $100, so this makes the purchase even more of a must. White is one of my favorite colors to wear because it's the simplest go-to color so I will definitely be checking back with the site to see what other goodies they're going to offer in the future.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails