Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blushing Winter Cheeks

t's not hard to tell that shu uemura is a definite Coastalpolitan favorite! I can't help but fall in love each time I walk by the counter at the mall and although my collection is small and humble, my shu uemura goodies are fun and irreplaceable!

Like Janice, I'm absolutely obsessed with blushes. "Um, why do you have so many?" is a reaction I get most often whenever a friend rummages through my makeup bag. So that I can have one color to fit each mood and setting, of course! Plus, what girl doesn't love pink (okay, maybe that's just me)?

The current look I've been aiming for is the perfect pink hue--the kind that's usually triggered by walking outside on a cold day. As most of my days are spent indoors (boo.), I had to find something to help me fake this illusion. I actually bought two blushes to add to my collection recently, Glow On in M Pink 30 and P Peach 45, but M Pink 30 is the one I'm in LOVE with. Gorgeous color that it is, the color seemed a bit overwhelming to me in the beginning. However, I've finally mastered layering this on with the perfect light swipes and haven't worn any other blush since!
As luck would have it, you can pick up Pink 30 (1 of the 3 shu blushes offered) for 20% off via Sephora's F&F Sale!

EDIT: Unfortunately, these beauties are all sold out on Sephora.com, but trust me when I say that this is worth the $21 regular price!

1 comment:

  1. omgosh we are too alike. I got M pink 35 (slightly darker pink than 30) at the Loreal sample sale last year!!! Agreed, super pretty, and I'm usually a peachy/coral/bronze girl, but I'm agreeing with the sheer pink of this color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails