Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wet 'N Wild Kohl Brow Liner


One of my friends has a tendency of asking people for secrets--I personally don't know how to keep secrets, so I have never had anything exciting to share. Once, I blurted out, "I only have half an eyebrow". As unexciting a secret as that may be, inheriting the short, stubby eyebrows of my father has always been something I've been upset about. Pluck and shape as I might, they will never be the beautiful arches I dream of. As such, I've tried a bevy of eyebrow pencils and powders and have dealt with all the woes that they bring: too dark, too fake, smudging and fading.

Don't you love when you finally find a solution to your problems and it's not only cheap, but works? That rarely happens... but miraculously, such a solution apparently exists for my eyebrow troubles! This comes in the form of Wet 'N Wild Kohl Brow Liner in Taupe... and for only $0.99!! I stumbled across this wonder product thanks to Aubrey. She mentioned that not only is the color natural, but the pencil has wax in it so that there is no need for setting after applying! I picked up two of these at Rite Aid and have been in love  ever since. The taupe color looks super light in person, so I was a little hesitant about whether or not it would work on me, but it adds the perfect amount of color! With just a few swipes, my brows are ready to go each morning and don't budge. I love that I'm able to get such a soft, natural look with such little effort and that after being out 12 hours a day, my brows are still just as they were in the morning.

It is hard to believe that something so simple could be so great, but I am definitely going to stock up on these so that I will never run out.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails