Monday, January 4, 2010

Big Bags are Fun

Happy New Year! Hopefully, 2010 is going to be a great one!

I'm still enjoying some time off from work and wanted to catch up on some much needed blogging. First case of business, say hello to my new friend:
I picked up this Morning After Bag at the RM San Francisco sample sale and it's quickly become a favorite! Slate greyish, with a tinge of green, I was hoping to grab a more colorful piece while there. However, despite getting there around 10:10AM (minutes after the sale started), the girls were already roaming around with multiple bags on their arms! I have to admit I didn't love this when I saw it right away, but now I actually really like that it's such a muted color since the bag is kind of humongous.

Yes, the bag is pretty heavy--especially since I manage to fit a plethora of random bits and pieces in there, but I really love it! In addition to it amazingly allowing space for my 12' work laptop, the trio of interior pockets is awesome for a girl like me! Spots reserved for keys, iPhone, and index cards (yes, I am a nerd), so I don't have to dig around for them. What could be better? I've been wanting a new bag for work, but this has become a quick and easy go-to for everyday errands as well.

Minkoff sales seem to be all over the place, so I'm happy that her bags are so cute and affordable! Regular seasonal sample sales in NY/SF/LA and online sales? Pretty awesome way of getting her bags into the hands of the regular consumer. Plus, how genius is the "Vincent" card inside the morning after's?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails